- What are some positive role models for me to copy; who has done what I want to do and how can I become like them? (Maintained goals, not just achieved.)
- What is my ideal friendship? How do we relate, how do we have fun, how do they make me feel?
- How many friends do I want?
- Do I want to struggle and work for things, or for them to come easily?
- In what ways am I willing to serve others and help them get what they want?
- What ways am I willing to sacrifice to get what I want?
- What is my dream vacation and how often do I go?
- What toys to I want?
- Describe my dream house in glorious detail:
- What is my most important goal? (Be OBSESSED with it)
- Set a deadline for that goal. ^^^
- Create pin board for that goal.
- What does my ideal career look like?
- What is my ideal income? Is it hourly, lump sum or passive?
- What is my ideal lifestyle? Easy, active, constantly growing?
- What would I do if I couldn’t fail?
- What is my ideal vehicle?
- What do I want to teach others or learn myself?
- What is my ideal situation with my kids? How do I want them to act toward me, feel?
- What is my ideal home situation? Owning, renting, living with someone or alone?
- What is my ideal mental state? How do I want to feel each day?
- What does my ideal physical health look like? What are my health habits?
- How do I see myself in 1, 3, 5 years from now? What do I need to change now to accomplish that?
- What are some positive role models for me to copy; who has done what I want to do and how can I become like them? (People who have maintained goals, not just achieved them.) ...I have no idea 😅
- What is my ideal friendship? How do we relate, how do we have fun, how do they make me feel? Someone who is low-maintenance and gives me a lot of space, isn’t overly emotional or easily offended, but is kind-hearted. Someone who will help me be a better person and call me out when I need it, but in a caring way. Someone who is funny and chill. Who makes me feel safe and comfortable and understood.
- How many friends do I want? 5-ish
- Do I want to struggle and work for things in life, or for them to come easily? I want them to come naturally, but I don't mind working hard when needed.
- In what ways am I willing to serve others and help them get what they want? By sharing my experiences to large audiences, by figuring out a way to fix problems and sharing that with others. By helping people know themselves so they can see what their needs are accurately. By helping people to think logically and find truth.
- What ways am I willing to sacrifice to get what I want? I am willing to sacrifice in any way if it is for the greater moral good. I will sacrifice mediocre things for excellent things.
- What is my dream vacation and how often do I go? A different location every time, natural sights, new countries, new cultures. Traveling with someone I enjoy who is low-key, but organized. Castles in Scotland, diamond beach in Iceland, France, rural England, historic Rome, mountains in Fiji, rain forests, Niagra Falls, Tesla’s burial site, abandoned buildings. 🤗
- What “toys” to I want? An electric car, cashmere sweater, pearl earrings, nice camera lenses, super-soft blankets, high thread count sheets, fresh flowers, a giant monitor to edit photos on, a stylus, a fancy espresso machine. That's about it.
- Describe my dream house in glorious detail: Close to town, but not visible from the road, long driveway, gates with wreaths, white house with black shutters, tall pillars, colonial style, new build, one gas fireplace in the main living room, open floor plan that suits hosting, neutral furnishings and decor, white walls, large windows with lots of natural light, spiral staircase, garden tub, rainfall shower head, wood or marble floors, all-white kitchen, large island with seating, farmhouse sink, a small cozy library with a real fireplace and floor-to-ceiling bookcases and a brown leather Chesterfield sofa, laundry room on the same floor as bedrooms, walking trail nearby, not too much grass to mow, trees that are not near the house, no pool, a pretty garden that is low-maintenance.
- What is my most important goal? (Be OBSESSED with it) To build a company that makes an eternal impact and makes enough money for my family.
- Set a deadline for that goal. ^^^
- Create pin board for that goal.
- What does my ideal career look like? A business that give me passive income, leaving the organized work to the organizers, inspiring people and making the creative/aesthetic decisions. Lots of free time to make company improvements as I feel inspired to.
- What is my ideal income? Is it hourly, lump sum or passive? Passive
- What is my ideal lifestyle? Easy, active, constantly growing? Easy and low-maintenance with lots of freedom to do personal growth-oriented activities.
- What would I do if I couldn’t fail? Create the largest online store of bible verse art in the world. Help get God’s word in people’s homes and minds.
- What is my ideal vehicle? A white Tesla model S plaid.
- What do I want to teach others or learn? God’s true nature
- What is my ideal situation with my kids? How do I want them to act toward me, feel? I want them to be respectful and compassionate, empathetic toward others, to honor God and be thankful to him, to be hard-working and honest.
- What is my ideal home situation; owning, renting, living with someone or alone? Owning, living alone.
- What is my ideal mental state? How do I want to feel each day? Completely free. Free of guilt, and of others’ expectations and control. Happy and content, at peace.
- What does my ideal physical health look like? What are my health habits? Lots of water and produce, natural products, simple diet and lifestyle.
- How do I see myself in 1, 3, 5 years from now?
1 year: Working on a successful business, healing mentally, confident in my own abilities, being at peace.
3 years: Accomplishing goals of having products sold in major stores like Hobby Lobby and Target, multiple employees.
5 years: Able to step back from my business with trusted people in charge to run it.
What do I need to change now to accomplish that? Focus on goals, not the past. Force myself to take action when experiencing paralysis, stop taking on free photo clients, create 10 art prints a day, at min., adjust spending to invest in business, create budget, keep talking with God, protect my mind from fear. Create long-term plan for business.
I feel a little vulnerable showing all my answers, but I really want to be as open and transparent as possible, in order to help as many people as I can.
So now it's your turn! Copy and paste the questions to your phone or computer and get your goals and dreams out of your head! It's the first step to making them real. I'd love it if you shared the answer to your favorite question in the comments.
Best of luck with it!
I love you. 💞💞
This was excellent, thank you for sharing! I'm going to use this. I have big goals but am so easily distracted. It's easy to be discouraged when you see a dream you have had for years get shelved for other, rather useless time wasters because of lost focus!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much! I totally understand about being easily distracted, I am the same way! But I am excited for your big goals-you’ve got this! Be sure to check back in and share as you get them accomplished 🤗Delete
Very interesting exercise. You have a wise brother.ReplyDelete
Since you already suggested that we answer the questions, I read them thinking about what I would answer. What a surprise when I realized it's not as easy as I thought. It's really an exercise. I want to take the time to do this.
Thank you for trusting us by sharing your answers. It's important to turn dreams into plans. I hope you reach all your goals. 💖
Thank you so much, Luana. 💞 And you’re right, I sure do have a wise brother. I’m glad you enjoyed answering the questions-I hope it gets you closer to your goals!Delete
We have so many of the same answers <3 Please thank your brother for this great excersize!!!ReplyDelete
I remember you and your brothers in my prayers. 💜 Love all of you "kids".ReplyDelete