Homemade Sugar Cubes
Have you ever made your own sugar cubes?
They are so easy! All you need is sugar, a little water and a mold!
- Simply get your mixing bowl and add 1 cup of sugar:
- Then throw in 1-2 tablespoons of water:
- Stir together until it's damp and moldable:
- Press firmly into your mold (I got mine at the $ store a long time ago) and brush away excess sugar:
- Immediately release them from the mold onto parchment paper and let dry for a few hours. Enjoy!
Paige loved working on these with me! We made a double batch for a tea party baby shower we threw at our house today. We have tons left over, so I guess it will be cute coffee and tea time in our house for a while! :o)
If you're not sure where to get a mold, Amazon has tons of mini ice cube trays for just a couple of dollars! Totally worth it I think for cute ice, cute sugar cubes and little bite sized treats.
I hope you guys had a great weekend! Ours was great, but I have to admit, I'm tired! I'll post pictures from the baby shower soon. :o)