DIY Paper Doily Fortune Cookies!
Small paper doilies
Double stick tape
Ok, here we go:
- Write fortunes on a small piece of 6'' paper.
- Fold doily in half and make a small crease to mark the center.
- Place fortune in the middle, with pretty side up.
- Fold edges of doily inward as pictured.
- Bend at crease.
- Place a small piece of double-stick tape between ends to keep it closed.
You can also make them with regular paper, felt, leather or sheets of craft foam, like these that I created last year for Fresh Style magazine:
"You will have an 'astrodinary' life"
"You have confidence"
"Trust the donut you eat" (good advice)
"Open the door when someone knocks"
"You will soon go to heaven" (Yikes, ok yeah no, maybe don't use that one...)
Kids have the best little minds!! Swoon.
Happy year of the sheep!
I don't really know what that means... :O) But sheep are cute!