Do you ever see those "in her bag" articles that show what the celebrities carry around with them every day? They always have the cutest and most expensive cosmetics. Neatly organized, of course.
I'm calling this a parody, because my purse looks nothing like that. It looks a little more like....this:
I thought maybe you might want to waste ten minutes of your time checking out my purse, so that, you know, you could feel better about yours. I like to encourage and build up where I can. :o)
First? The paper goods section:
1. Taco Del Mar punch card that I always bring with me and never use.
2. 6 weeks worth of grocery lists.
3. Free app/song cards from Starbucks. I should make a set of greeting cards out of these. That would be sweet.
4. Paige's fortune from lunch a week ago: "You are the master of every situation". If only they knew.
5. A big fatty pile of receipts for things like rice milk and iced coffees.
Next, we'll move on to the cosmetic department!
1.Hand sanitizer for when we go to public restrooms or thrift stores.
2. Faith Hill hand lotion. Smells pretty!
3. Old makeup bag that is too small and falling apart.
4. "Vegas Volt" by MAC
5. "Gotta Dash" by MAC-the only lipstick I've ever run out of.
6."Nude Attitude" By Revlon
7. The best tweezers in the world. (Also Revlon)
8. Good ol' fashioned Chapstick.
9. Pure Grace by Philosophy. I love perfume, but can never afford to buy it! This was a sample someone gave me. :o)
10. Mascara that is waaay too old, and dollar store-quality makeup brushes.
11. A brush with nasty hair in it.
Health Food isle:
1. Sweetened dried mangos. As close to candy as I can get without my husband warning me of diabetes.
2. One of Paige's organic lollipops, in case I need to bribe on the spot.
3. Altoids. Because I usually have coffee breath.
And the essentials:
2. Keys. Yes that is Tweety Bird. No, it wasn't my choice. I'm more of a Disney Princess. ;o)
3. Thumb drive that I keep forgetting to unload.
4. Phone that I actually share with my husband. Poor guy never complains about the pink case.
5. The "awesome" pens that I hide in my purse so my husband won't take them. (Don't worry, he has a stash, too.)
There you have it! All you ever wanted to know, and much. much. (too) much. more, I'm sure.
What about you? Are you a purse hoarder? Or a neat and tidy type?
Have a nice day!